Denver DeCOmp Ticket Policy
The ticket purchaser or holder (“You”) voluntarily assumes all risk of property loss damage, personal or bodily injury, serious injury or death that may occur by attending The Denver Decompression (“The Event”). You forever release, discharge, and shall hold harmless Denver Regional Fund (“DRF”), The Denver Decompression, Black Rock City LLC (“BRC”), Exdo Event Center, The City of Denver and its officers, Directors, employees, contractors, agents, volunteers and representatives from any claims arising from such risk, even if caused by the negligent act, error or omission.
Everyone on the Denver Decompression team is a volunteer. Please consider helping us make future events better by joining us and volunteering. You may find more information on the event page in the volunteer section. Please consider giving our volunteers a break if a problem arises and help us work toward an amazingly easy, simple and stress-free solution. Most problems are solved with common sense and proper planning ahead. No problems will be resolved on Facebook or any other social media platform! If you have questions, please explore this website where you will find most answers or email us.
- Hand held lasers, firearms, fireworks, rockets and other explosives are prohibited.
- All fire performers must be pre-approved by the Denver Decompression Performance Leads at least 1 week prior to the event.
- Vending is prohibited except as authorized by the DRF.
- All photographers must ask for consent of participants they are intending to photograph before they photograph them. Red “No Photography” wrist bands always mean consent is not approved. Other than for personal use, photographs or videos from The Event are prohibited.
- This is a Leave No Trace event. Please help us keep The Event trash free and the neighborhood clean by using trash cans and recycle bins. We also recommend all participants bring their own small plastic bag & ashtray to pack out personal disposables.
- No outside food or alcohol is permitted anywhere in the event. However, you can and should bring an empty beverage container or water bottle to fill up with water during the vent.
- Tickets are nonrefundable if The Event is terminated early or canceled due to situations beyond our control, harsh weather, acts of nature, governmental regulations or Acts of God.
- This ticket is a revocable license that may be revoked by the Denver Decompression or Fox St. Compound at anytime.
- Once You enter the event you may leave and return with your wristband and ticket provided you have not been removed from the event.
- You agree to abide by all federal, state and local laws.
Use of said ticket confirms your agreement to the above terms. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at Tickets@DenverBurners.org.